;

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Y ahora como te olvido - Luis Fonsi

 

And Now as I Forget You
 
Another time, my memories
torture me in solitude
this always happens
when I can not love you

every day that passes
I will not be as
your kiss still burning
still on my skin

your love hurts
it is my greatest anxiety
and every time you leave
I wonder again

[Chorus]
 

and now as I forget you
I can not live with myself
love is not a punishment that kills me
I you so much
and now and forget you
I feel so lost
is that I need you like water
and though I must and I can not leave

started as a game
hidden from others
in your world I am the secret
you have to hide

what we do for ourselves
no one can imagine
I want when I have
could we escape

your love is my bad
is my greatest anxiety
and every time you leave
I wonder again

[Chorus]


[Chorus]

And now as I forgot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment